15 Feb 2013

The Sky is Crying and My Head Full of Noise

Dear friend,

It happens again. I blame myself for something I don't know who has to be blamed. It start when I feel alone and I feel really want someone to talk to but there is no one. I go back to my room and start to read book and get bored and go to the living room to watch TV. But then I get bored because the commercials seem like never stop to be played like three times in a row. Then I sit in front of my laptop and start to browse the new book I want to buy and waiting for the respons. And I better not waiting any longer because I got the mail on the next morning. And I go back to my room and read book again for the second time. And I start to listen some noises on my head and it was really disturb me a lot. And I start to missing you here but you can't be here where I am right now. I kill it with listen to mixtape which titled "The Sky is Crying and My Head  Full of Noise," and I enjoy it so much until I fall asleep like a baby. I dreamed about you, and Stephen, and you again, and then I wake up and still wish you were here to accompany me. Or just laying there playing your favorite game and just ignoring me and all my stories. But then I realize it won't ever happen and I promise I will doing well after this, I hope you so.
Love always,
Tara.

No comments: