6 Jul 2010

It might be what I enjoy, I bet..

Hello, how are you universe and all good people around here?
I hope you all good, even great today and the following days :)
Recent, I have been reading a book, the tittle is La Tahzan. Yeah, I know, I'm kinda late to read it hehe. This is holidays and I just have time to read it, I have been a busy student, so... xD
While I haven't done it yet, my father bought me books, Dwilogi Padang Bulan by Andrea Hirata and Wanita-Wanita Al Qur'an by Fathi Fawzi 'Abd al-Mu'thi. You know, I love it so much....



I even haven't open the plastic case of that two books, I still wanna read La Tahzan, I'm afraid I will read some capters and not finish La Tahzan if I open the case hehehe
In my opinion, so far, La Tahzan is a great great great book I have ever read! I can't tell you how good and beautiful the contents are, you must read it yourself, and you'll find the heart beats.
Well, what are you doing during holidays? Do you have a plan to hit some books down just like me? Whatever it is, happy holidays and enjoy your holiday!
Talk to you later people :)

No comments: