23 Feb 2012

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do and bored and sniff sniff.... mmm...

Let's play a game, when I put eye liner on your eyes then you have to cry. So you will be like this:


Is that looks creepy? I just have nothing to do :P I really wanna try it because I think this kind of stuff is cool. I first saw it in  MV, the main character cried and her eyes suddenly became like she have messing around her eyes with ink and I saw it like.....COOL!!! I wanna I wanna!!! You saw it creepy? I saw it pretty. We have different eyes, so we have different thought :)
Am I kinda childish? HAHAHA, Griffindor are red Ravenclaw are blue, insult me I'll crusio you!!!!! :p Sometimes we have to keep our childish inside, because our biggest imagination will stay with us if we can still think like a children (I think I seen Christ Angel too much), when our imagination keep moving so we called creative, and when we creative we have life, just saying... :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

tau gak ini film apa nar?
judulnya 'the orphan' sumpah filmnya horor abis, anak ini sebenarnya orang tua tapi tubuhnya masih ky anak2 dan dia ini psikopat. keren yang jadi anaknya, keren juga filmnya. dulu aku pernah ngopi film ini ke laptopku, tapi sayang udah ku apus ^^

Dinar said...

oh iya aku tau kok. My friends told me I look like her -__-

Unknown said...

berarti kamu menyeramkan,,, hahaha psikopat ternyata.. #piis

Dinar said...

thanks, I'm so pleased :)