9 May 2014

サンジくんの横に立ってしたいと思います。

こんばんは!

Actually don't know what to write XD
But since I really miss Sanji-kun lately, I will post what I made these few days then!

This is my new collection of him. Actually I have mentioned it in my "January-February Haul" post but I haven't show you the pictures yet, so... It still kept in its box.



Hhhhh, too cool, I actually wanna do some photoshoots, but I won't open its box!!! I wanna keep him save because, you know that "he is all you're dreaming about and yatta you finally own him" feeling!!! I become too obsessive I guess, but who cares! Yeah no one! So don't bother! xD


And this is a nailart(?), oh come on, it can't be a nailart because it's some failure  XD
I made this because I don't have any idea what to do with my nails and suddenly my friend suggested me to write Sanji-kun's name, and tadaaaa~~~~ I wrote his name in Hiragana!!! Thanks friend!

So, this is my story or you can call it my weirdness for this week LOL. See you in my next post~

ディナール

No comments: