24 Feb 2010

The beauty I adore

By the way, I just found this beautiful words from Keltie's blog. Really, she is amazing girl, you will love every words she written. Let me show you her beauty..

"once my friend miss loftiss said to me, stop creating moments. I can pretend anyone is perfect. I usually do. I find it amazing that the girl who always has something to say, is actually running out of words. The secret isn’t to find someone you love spending time with, I love spending time with alot of people. The secret isn’t to find someone that you find attractive. I find alot of people attractive for many different reasons. The secret isn’t to find someone who is nice, there are tons of nice people in the world.
The secret is to find someone who wants exactly what you want. Someone who is ready to give you all they’ve got, and in turn be ready to accept all the love you have to give. The world is filled with people in relationship teeter-totters of “loves you more” + “i have to act mean so they will like me back” or “I am just not ready”. Please do not waste any more of your precious time. You are an amazing creature. You deserve to be loved until your insides melt. Don’t give up on all the things you want. When you meet the right person you will have zero doubt in your mind. zero.
Ask me now and I won’t hesitate."

Then she DM me through twitter, I'll give you the print out.

I just got it, I know it is not really important, but you know, I really love this person, she always make me understand how to live this life with her beautiful written :)

No comments: